welcome to the tales of our crazy life

I'm Heather. I'm over-caffeinated, under appreciated and constantly amused by these two crazy peeps we call our daughters.

I started this blog in April 2006 because I don't want to forget a single second of this awesome life. Why a blog? Because I'm a slacker. That's why.

Baby books? I'd actually have to find a pen. Have you SEEN my house? (Shhhhhhht...NOT a question). Scrapbooking? Puh-lease. When you can add six more hours in the day MAYBE we'll talk about it. I do like to sleep. Occasionally.


Definitely Her Daddy's Daughter

I've always been both baffled by and somewhat jealous of my husband's ability to fall asleep anytime, anywhere. He's fallen asleep at get togethers with friends. At family holidays. At the movies on one of our first dates.

Early on in our relationship I officially diagnosed him with occupational narcolepsy. (Because I'm totally a doctor.) And I give him shit about it every chance I get.

While she can't blame it on her occupation, she can blame genetics. The Lu inherited her father's ability to fall asleep anytime, anywhere.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you Exhibit A. The defendant can be seen sleeping at Arrowhead Stadium during a Taylor Swift concert attended by 50,000 people.

Proof that she is her Daddy's daughter.














I rest my case.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive