welcome to the tales of our crazy life

I'm Heather. I'm over-caffeinated, under appreciated and constantly amused by these two crazy peeps we call our daughters.

I started this blog in April 2006 because I don't want to forget a single second of this awesome life. Why a blog? Because I'm a slacker. That's why.

Baby books? I'd actually have to find a pen. Have you SEEN my house? (Shhhhhhht...NOT a question). Scrapbooking? Puh-lease. When you can add six more hours in the day MAYBE we'll talk about it. I do like to sleep. Occasionally.


These Days Won't Last Forever

It's Saturday night. Chris and I had been planning to go to a birthday party for a friend and the girls were all set to spend the night at Grandma's.
Just before we put the girls in the shower Lu asked the question I hope she never stops asking, "Do we have to go to Grandma's?"
"Yeah, we'd rather stay home with you guys tonight," said Roo.
There was no discussion. No debate. No doubt. My kids WANT to hang out with me. And I'm going to make it happen for I know it won't be long until we're the LAST people they want to spend their Saturday nights with. But I'm not quite ready to talk about that yet.
So, for now, we're enjoying those two little squirts who still think we're cool.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive