welcome to the tales of our crazy life

I'm Heather. I'm over-caffeinated, under appreciated and constantly amused by these two crazy peeps we call our daughters.

I started this blog in April 2006 because I don't want to forget a single second of this awesome life. Why a blog? Because I'm a slacker. That's why.

Baby books? I'd actually have to find a pen. Have you SEEN my house? (Shhhhhhht...NOT a question). Scrapbooking? Puh-lease. When you can add six more hours in the day MAYBE we'll talk about it. I do like to sleep. Occasionally.


Who Cares

While The Lu is our artist, Roo is our writer. Every now and then I'll find things like this in her notebooks or folders. But none have hit me like this one did. 




















It literally brought me to tears. I'm so in love with this girl and so proud of the confident individual she has become.

This little girl will change the world. I have no doubt about it.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive