welcome to the tales of our crazy life

I'm Heather. I'm over-caffeinated, under appreciated and constantly amused by these two crazy peeps we call our daughters.

I started this blog in April 2006 because I don't want to forget a single second of this awesome life. Why a blog? Because I'm a slacker. That's why.

Baby books? I'd actually have to find a pen. Have you SEEN my house? (Shhhhhhht...NOT a question). Scrapbooking? Puh-lease. When you can add six more hours in the day MAYBE we'll talk about it. I do like to sleep. Occasionally.


Lucee Picasso

The Lu has really taken to drawing lately and while I'm her mother and I'm completely biased, you have to admit, she's pretty damn good. This is her latest drawing and I'm thinking it needs to be matted and framed for her room.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive