welcome to the tales of our crazy life

I'm Heather. I'm over-caffeinated, under appreciated and constantly amused by these two crazy peeps we call our daughters.

I started this blog in April 2006 because I don't want to forget a single second of this awesome life. Why a blog? Because I'm a slacker. That's why.

Baby books? I'd actually have to find a pen. Have you SEEN my house? (Shhhhhhht...NOT a question). Scrapbooking? Puh-lease. When you can add six more hours in the day MAYBE we'll talk about it. I do like to sleep. Occasionally.


Resolutions

Happy New Year to all of our friends and family.

We had dinner with friends from the fire department and then rang in the new year at home with Roo and Lu. It was a raging party with sweat pants, double fudge brownie ice cream and kazoos for everyone.

Just after midnight we asked the girls what their new years resolutions were.

Roo wants to volunteer at an animal shelter.

Lu wants to have a fancy date with her daddy.

Daddy wants to...wait, who am I kidding? The guy can barely decide what he wants for dinner let along what he's going to do next year.

I have two (so far). The first will be a work in progress. I want - no, scratch that - I need to develop a regular, healthy sleep pattern. The second of my resolutions is to walk and/or run 1,000 miles in 2011. In 2010 I logged 639 miles and I really didn't do much walking or running this fall.

With each other to lean on I'm pretty sure we can make all these things (and more) happen.

Here's to a happy, healthy new year full of love, laughter and wild adventures.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive