welcome to the tales of our crazy life

I'm Heather. I'm over-caffeinated, under appreciated and constantly amused by these two crazy peeps we call our daughters.

I started this blog in April 2006 because I don't want to forget a single second of this awesome life. Why a blog? Because I'm a slacker. That's why.

Baby books? I'd actually have to find a pen. Have you SEEN my house? (Shhhhhhht...NOT a question). Scrapbooking? Puh-lease. When you can add six more hours in the day MAYBE we'll talk about it. I do like to sleep. Occasionally.


Cheap Reindeer Games

Even the kids can play reindeer games and this one happens to be Roo and Lu's favorite.  





































I found a couple of great reindeer graphics, photoshopped their noses away and added a bit of text. We use red Avery Removable Color Coding Labels to use for the reindeer's nose.

 
















Feel free to download and print these 8.5 x 11 files. Just click on the reindeer, right click and save. I had ours laminated so we can play over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and and over and over and...well, you get the point.  I told you it was their favorite.

We use Amscan Sticky Tack to attach the game to a door and the girls have fun for hours. Although, I feel like I should admit that after the first 20 minutes it turns into a game of Hey Sis! Let's Pin the Nose on the Reindeer's Bum.

Oh, well. At least their entertained and I get sneak into the other room to wrap some presents. 

ENJOY!
H

1 comments:

Amber said...

cute idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive