welcome to the tales of our crazy life

I'm Heather. I'm over-caffeinated, under appreciated and constantly amused by these two crazy peeps we call our daughters.

I started this blog in April 2006 because I don't want to forget a single second of this awesome life. Why a blog? Because I'm a slacker. That's why.

Baby books? I'd actually have to find a pen. Have you SEEN my house? (Shhhhhhht...NOT a question). Scrapbooking? Puh-lease. When you can add six more hours in the day MAYBE we'll talk about it. I do like to sleep. Occasionally.


Long Overdue

It's been a while since I've photographed my kids. And I forgot how much I loved it. (When I'm not bribing them with ice cream for dinner and iPod apps, that is.)

I caught these two of The Lu at the new studio a couple of weeks ago. Oh, how I love that little squirt!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive