welcome to the tales of our crazy life

I'm Heather. I'm over-caffeinated, under appreciated and constantly amused by these two crazy peeps we call our daughters.

I started this blog in April 2006 because I don't want to forget a single second of this awesome life. Why a blog? Because I'm a slacker. That's why.

Baby books? I'd actually have to find a pen. Have you SEEN my house? (Shhhhhhht...NOT a question). Scrapbooking? Puh-lease. When you can add six more hours in the day MAYBE we'll talk about it. I do like to sleep. Occasionally.


Lu Project 366 - Week 4

Day 22 : I'm grateful for medicine that helps me feel better.

Day 23 : I'm grateful for grate friend.

Day 24 : I'm grateful for my mommy.

Day 25 : I'm grateful for a mom who can take pictures.

Day 26 : I'm grateful for a mom who makes cool stuff.
(I'm feeling quite honored to have been the subject of her gratefulness three days in a row. I'll be sure to direct her to this post should she ever decide to become a teenager and hate my guts.)

Day 27 : I'm grateful for finding my dad's old toy's.

Day 28 : I'm grateful for barbies.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive