welcome to the tales of our crazy life

I'm Heather. I'm over-caffeinated, under appreciated and constantly amused by these two crazy peeps we call our daughters.

I started this blog in April 2006 because I don't want to forget a single second of this awesome life. Why a blog? Because I'm a slacker. That's why.

Baby books? I'd actually have to find a pen. Have you SEEN my house? (Shhhhhhht...NOT a question). Scrapbooking? Puh-lease. When you can add six more hours in the day MAYBE we'll talk about it. I do like to sleep. Occasionally.


Lu Project 366 - Week 1


Day 1 : I'm grateful for flowers.


Day 2 : I'm grateful for new socks.


Day 3 : I'm grateful for my sister.


Day 4 : I'm grateful for watching the KU game with my daddy.


Day 5 : I'm grateful that my parents still haven't taken the Christmas tree down yet.


Day 6 : I'm grateful for teddy bears.


Day 7 : I'm grateful for soccer.

(I'm so proud of the girls. They've chosen what they're grateful for each day and come up with the words to go with the pictures on their own.)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive